JasonBellic

RagePluginHook Problem

Hey guys,

how are you?

Yesterday I was trying log in with my socialclub-account. But it seems to be hacked. I submitted a ticket to Rockstar.

Now I want to play LSPDFR without to log in in my account. But my game version is 1290. So I wanted to download RPH for game version 12 90. But on the website is written "No longer available".

Someone has a idea?

Thank you very much.

PS: Can I download RPH for 1290 somewhere? Someone has this version?

17 hours ago, JasonBellic said:

Hey guys,

how are you?

Yesterday I was trying log in with my socialclub-account. But it seems to be hacked. I submitted a ticket to Rockstar.

Now I want to play LSPDFR without to log in in my account. But my game version is 1290. So I wanted to download RPH for game version 12 90. But on the website is written "No longer available".

Someone has a idea?

Thank you very much.

PS: Can I download RPH for 1290 somewhere? Someone has this version?

Hello,
In order to download RPH, you must have the current version of GTA 5. I do not believe there are any of the old version of RPH out there. Unfortunately, you must update your GTA 5 to the most current version.

7 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,
In order to download RPH, you must have the current version of GTA 5. I do not believe there are any of the old version of RPH out there. Unfortunately, you must update your GTA 5 to the most current version.

Yes, but my acc is banned.

But thread can be closed. I have a workaround 🙂 My cousin was here and he logged in with his acc and i could updating my files

Edited by JasonBellic

4 hours ago, JasonBellic said:

Yes, but my acc is banned.

But thread can be closed. I have a workaround 🙂 My cousin was here and he logged in with his acc and i could updating my files

Hello,
Good to hear you figured it out. Hopefully you get unbanned, unless it is permanent. Enjoy patrolling the mean streets of Los Santos and Blaine County!

On 10/29/2018 at 12:04 AM, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,
Good to hear you figured it out. Hopefully you get unbanned, unless it is permanent. Enjoy patrolling the mean streets of Los Santos and Blaine County!

Thank you very much.

Idk if my account is banned. I know that my account was hacked from an russian (i saw the flag on the profile of my account).