PilotAcrobat9

Cant Revert game version.

Im trying to revert game version so I can play while I wait for ScriptHookV to get updated, but every time I try I get this message, then it tries to update to the new game version again. Is there a way I can get it to follow through with the installation instead of trying to update again? 

rage.png

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Yeah, I tried to revert also and when I save changes in RPH it still does a smaller update.  I forgot what it said but basically won't load the game.  I didn't get your message, mine said something else.  There is download that had a scripthook fix that someone uploaded on another site just recently.  Someone said they installed it and it got the game working.  I think I'll just wait for the scripthook update to avoid conflicts.  

I found a solution to this issue. Simply locate the Social club folder, rename it to SC backup, and attempt to revert the version through the Rage menu. This should install the last working social club launcher. However, the launcher will still try to update to the newer version once it's started. I had to unplug my ethernet cable, wait for it to fail the update and then click offline mode. For some reason, -scOfflineMode did not work for me. 

However, I've resolved this issue. The topic may be closed.