minimalfa1413

Modded cars won't show up

Hi there, it's been a while since I last played LSPDFR

I installed the newest GTA V version, latest LSPDFR, latest RPH,  ScriptHookV and OpenIV. I created a "mods" folder just like you're supposed to. the contents of that "mods" are copies of the original "update.rpf" file and the x64 which is in the "update" folder. By now I figured out that I have to wait for an updated version of ScriptHookV. That's not the problem

Here is the problem: 

Since I wanted to add some nice police cars, I modded default ones and did that within the "mods" folder in the different "patchdays" folders where the cars are located.

When I finished to try it out in-game I found out that neither of my mods were available, I only saw the default GTA V police cars. Does anybody know what the issue might be?

Happy to provide further information if anybody needs it 🙂 

Cheers

Edited by minimalfa1413

there is no need to put your custom cars into separate patchdays (unless you want to save a bit of memory)

try putting all of your police cars into patchday14ng and make sure to rename them police, police2, etc etc

42 minutes ago, effiner said:

there is no need to put your custom cars into separate patchdays (unless you want to save a bit of memory)

try putting all of your police cars into patchday14ng and make sure to rename them police, police2, etc etc

wasn't aware of that, thank you I will try it out later on.

Cheers

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.