goodmanp

Launching game

When I try to launch LSPDFR thru the RAGE icon, window appears saying this version does not support the current version of the game. I have downloaded the most current LSPDFR and Ragehook from their respective websites. GTA V plays fine, no issues. Any ideas on what may be wrong.

Thx

GTA 5 had a update today... so until script hook v file is updated you can't play unless you remove scripthook and use no els cars.

51 minutes ago, Mikeh370 said:

GTA 5 had a update today... so until script hook v file is updated you can't play unless you remove scripthook and use no els cars.

Do u know how long it will take? 

script hook v is only updated by ONE guy. and lord knows his real life schedule.... so could be few weeks, days, months. if you have steam Verison you can revert back to your previous backed up file game.

Edited by Mikeh370
mis spell word

2 hours ago, Mikeh370 said:

script hook v is only updated by ONE guy. and lord knows his real life schedule.... so could be few weeks, days, months. if you have steam Verison you can revert back to your previous backed up file game.

3 hours ago, OfficerAntony said:

Do u know how long it will take? 

10 hours ago, goodmanp said:

When I try to launch LSPDFR thru the RAGE icon, window appears saying this version does not support the current version of the game. I have downloaded the most current LSPDFR and Ragehook from their respective websites. GTA V plays fine, no issues. Any ideas on what may be wrong.

Thx

It only took him 4 days the last update. He never takes months, the most he took was probably a week or two.

This patch was small 64mb....He'll get it done within the next few days if I were to guess.