CanadianJesus

Help with installing vehicle Textures

I'm trying to download the silverado from the Blaine County Sheriff NewGen (Orange Co. NY) 4K 1.4.0 Pack by Sinissa.

all the download has is a bunch of .png files, the install instructions with the file are fairly vague, i was hoping you guys might be able to help.

59 minutes ago, CanadianJesus said:
I'm trying to download the silverado from the Blaine County Sheriff NewGen (Orange Co. NY) 4K 1.4.0 Pack by Sinissa.

all the download has is a bunch of .png files, the install instructions with the file are fairly vague, i was hoping you guys might be able to help.

The file is inside "vehicle textures" area of the website. These aren't models but are basically Skins for the vehicles. The author listed vehicle packs that are compatible with his skins.

Inside his download are the vehicle models and the png file. You need to take that png file and replace it with the png file from the vehicle models.

Here is a great tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-pMmlHURuo

Edited by Pav500

3 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

The file is inside "vehicle textures" area of the website. These aren't models but are basically Skins for the vehicles. The author listed vehicle packs that are compatible with his skins.

Inside his download are the vehicle models and the png file. You need to take that png file and replace it with the png file from the vehicle models.

Here is a great tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-pMmlHURuo

Thank you, I suspected that might be the problem but i thought those other packs were just kind of "advertisements" for the other mods

Edited by CanadianJesus
Words

8 hours ago, CanadianJesus said:

i thought those other packs were just kind of "advertisements" for the other mods

In a small way you can say it's an advertisement, but mainly, the authors of the vehicles provided a template if someone wanted to make their own skin for the vehicle and personalize it to their taste. 🙂

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.