goldencandy610

Siren problem with Bxbugs Tahoe

Alright so when I press E to turn on the lights the siren turns on the Tahoe I cant seem to figure out how to get just the lights on without the siren being on can someone help me? 

40 minutes ago, goldencandy610 said:

Alright so when I press E to turn on the lights the siren turns on the Tahoe I cant seem to figure out how to get just the lights on without the siren being on can someone help me? 

Press J to turn off the siren.

8 minutes ago, goldencandy610 said:

Yeah I have ELS in my game but I don't have a VCF for the Tahoe because it's non ELS.

Turn on your lights and siren with E, then press J and see if it works.  (just to verify again)

If it still doesn't work, have you changed your keybindings? at all?

Also, you can use non ELS vehicles with ELS,  You just need to disable all the extras in the VCF, and set the activation from manual to "auto".

6 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Turn on your lights and siren with E, then press J and see if it works.  (just to verify again)

If it still doesn't work, have you changed your keybindings? at all?

Also, you can use non ELS vehicles with ELS,  You just need to disable all the extras in the VCF, and set the activation from manual to "auto".

Yep attempted to do it one more time still nothing I have not changed my keybindings and where in the VCF folder do I go to set it from manual to auto? Do I need to have a VCF for this Tahoe to change it from manual to auto?

Edited by goldencandy610

3 minutes ago, goldencandy610 said:

Yep attempted to do it one more time still nothing I have not changed my keybindings and where in the VCF folder do I go to set it from manual to auto? Do I need to have a VCF for this Tahoe to change it from manual to auto?

It's really strange that it wouldn't be working right.

Here is the VCF. Just rename it to whatever slot the Tahoe is in, then place in ELS-->pack_default.

SAMPLE VCF.xml

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

It's really strange that it wouldn't be working right.

Here is the VCF. Just rename it to whatever slot the Tahoe is in, then place in ELS-->pack_default.

SAMPLE VCF.xml

Thanks so much it works now! 🙂