SolarSloth

LSPDFR crashing during callouts

A large portion of the times that I get a callout, at some point in that callout lpsdfr.dll will crash. This happens usually within about 10-20 minutes of playing, often times even sooner.

In the situation that the log file is referring to, I got a callout that there was a drunk driver, I accepted it, signaled the ped to pull over, used the mimic feature to get him off the road. This is when it crashed. This is far from the first time this has happened though, I've been dealing with this for several days.

I reinstalled the game and all the mods, made sure to follow both the Readme tutorials and video tutorials. The pictures show which mods i have (all the ones shown are currently installed.) I have no other addons like custom callouts or cars or anything.

Any help would be amazing, I know I probably just missed something stupid. Please let me know if I should provide any more info.

RagePluginHook.log

plugin 2.png

plugin 1.png

Edited by SolarSloth
specified when lspdfr crashed

5 hours ago, SolarSloth said:

A large portion of the times that I get a callout, at some point in that callout lpsdfr.dll will crash. This happens usually within about 10-20 minutes of playing, often times even sooner.

In the situation that the log file is referring to, I got a callout that there was a drunk driver, I accepted it, signaled the ped to pull over, used the mimic feature to get him off the road. This is when it crashed. This is far from the first time this has happened though, I've been dealing with this for several days.

I reinstalled the game and all the mods, made sure to follow both the Readme tutorials and video tutorials. The pictures show which mods i have (all the ones shown are currently installed.) I have no other addons like custom callouts or cars or anything.

Any help would be amazing, I know I probably just missed something stupid. Please let me know if I should provide any more info.

RagePluginHook.log

In my opinion, I see nothing wrong here based on 1 rage log.

You played for 28 minutes and got a random crash. Your game didn't crash only lspdfr so that's normal.

Plugins crash for no reason every now and again due to the coding and compatibility with other plugins.

45 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

In my opinion, I see nothing wrong here based on 1 rage log.

You played for 28 minutes and got a random crash. Your game didn't crash only lspdfr so that's normal.

Plugins crash for no reason every now and again due to the coding and compatibility with other plugins.

Where do you see how long it was running? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, but on the left side it starts off with the time being 1:08 and ends at 1:36, which would be 18 minutes (maybe that was just a typo?) The only other plugins I have are the ones shown in the pictures. But in any case, if it's normal for lspd to crash ever 20 minutes then that's disappointing, thanks for the info though.

2 minutes ago, SolarSloth said:

1:08 and ends at 1:36, which would be 18 minutes (maybe that was just a typo?) The only other plugins I have are the ones shown in the pictures. But in any case, if it's normal for lspd to crash ever 20 minutes then that's disappointing, thanks for the info though.

its 28 minutes lol. Just watch any lspdfr live stream from popular lspdfr youtubers and you will see they have to restart their games many many times.

You won't always crash after 20 minutes but it just depends what your doing at the time and try to avoid using a plugin incorrectly if that makes sense.