PirateCat

Siren lights don't reflect on environment on some vehicles?

Hey guys,

First off, this pertains to using vehicles for non-ELS use.

I am currently taking a look at some police vehicles that people have made and noticed that some do not have any environmental lighting in the sense that when the siren lights are on, none of the lights refract off of buildings, the ground, etc. I've been looking into the carcols seeing if I can change anything there, but I'm hitting a dead end on what seems to be the issue. If anyone could point me in the right direction of what I can do to fix this issue/what is the issue that would be great. Thanks!

2 hours ago, PirateCat said:

Hey guys,

First off, this pertains to using vehicles for non-ELS use.

I am currently taking a look at some police vehicles that people have made and noticed that some do not have any environmental lighting in the sense that when the siren lights are on, none of the lights refract off of buildings, the ground, etc. I've been looking into the carcols seeing if I can change anything there, but I'm hitting a dead end on what seems to be the issue. If anyone could point me in the right direction of what I can do to fix this issue/what is the issue that would be great. Thanks!

Have you tried this?

24 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

Have you tried this?

I currently use my own graphics pack that I created and am able to see the reflection lights on some police vehicles. That's why I think it depends on the model, and if so, what about them is wrong that is causing no reflections of lights.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13936-2016-ford-police-interceptor-pack-w-hq-interior-els/

This is one of the  models that I noticed the lights do not reflect.

Edited by PirateCat