Officer777

Traffic Policer and PSmartRadio not up to date?

So all of the other mods I have installed arent really working either, besides computer plus, and I have the latest Rage files, and script hook files. I also downloaded the latest Traffic Policer and Police Smart Radio files, though when I play it says the game version is not compatible? My game hasn't gone through any big updates and all the other mods work too. Any help?

RagePluginHook_10102018_201324.log

Edited by Officer777

8 hours ago, Officer777 said:

So all of the other mods I have installed arent really working either, besides computer plus, and I have the latest Rage files, and script hook files. I also downloaded the latest Traffic Policer and Police Smart Radio files, though when I play it says the game version is not compatible? My game hasn't gone through any big updates and all the other mods work too. Any help?

RagePluginHook_10102018_201324.log

This is completely normal. Everyone gets this. It's just a notification. Disregard it.

On 10/11/2018 at 1:18 AM, Pav500 said:

This is completely normal. Everyone gets this. It's just a notification. Disregard it.

Well thing is is that I can't even get the radio to appear and traffic policer features dont work either, so obviously it's more than the notification. It actually isn't working 

6 minutes ago, Officer777 said:

Well thing is is that I can't even get the radio to appear and traffic policer features dont work either, so obviously it's more than the notification. It actually isn't working 

Reinstall LSPDFR+ properly because it's throwing you errors and install Albo's Traffic policer.  Make sure to have Albo1125.Common.dll in your main directory. Version 6.6.1

11 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

Reinstall LSPDFR+ properly because it's throwing you errors and install Albo's Traffic policer.  Make sure to have Albo1125.Common.dll in your main directory. Version 6.6.1

Okay Ill let you know what happens. I reinstalled everything at least 4 times before I posted and made sure I had 6.6.1 so we will see what happens 

2 minutes ago, Officer777 said:

Okay Ill let you know what happens. I reinstalled everything at least 4 times before I posted and made sure I had 6.6.1 so we will see what happens 

Delete this file: Plugins/LSPDFR/LSPDFR+/Statistics.xml

On 10/14/2018 at 12:14 AM, Pav500 said:

So I did that, and lspdfr +, traffic policer, and smart radio are still not working 

On 10/14/2018 at 12:14 AM, Pav500 said:

It's still telling me that my game version is newer than the latest update for it which makes no sense

I have also been trying to install these 2 mods and every single time it screws my game up have to reinstall the whole thing no idea why they just wont work for me.

Just now, Grizly1994 said:

I have also been trying to install these 2 mods and every single time it screws my game up have to reinstall the whole thing no idea why they just wont work for me.

I just fixed my issue.

2 minutes ago, Grizly1994 said:

ace how did you manage to get it working?

I deleted everything LSPDFR related, plugins, lspdfr folder, script hook stuff and RAGE native and RAGE Plugin Hook files. Anything I put in I took out. Then, download LSPDFR, do the first time config. Then Put in Rage plugin hook and script hook v. Then launch the game and make sure that's working. Then install lspdfr+ first by itself and then go in game.

Once you see its working exit, then add arrest manager and traffic policer. Enter game, force duty, and then it should be working. Then add police radio. 

For some reason if you add all the files at once something happens and they say they are incompatible 

29 minutes ago, Grizly1994 said:

ace thanks for this mate will give it a shot now hopefully works for me too

Did it work? 

Just finished installing the traffic policer and arrest manager now have loaded into the game (which is further than i got any other time) if everything still works how it should i will install the police smart radio and see how that goes.

looking good so far though thanks mate

42 minutes ago, Grizly1994 said:

Just finished installing the traffic policer and arrest manager now have loaded into the game (which is further than i got any other time) if everything still works how it should i will install the police smart radio and see how that goes.

looking good so far though thanks mate

Awesome let me know 

1 hour ago, Officer777 said:

I deleted everything LSPDFR related, plugins, lspdfr folder, script hook stuff and RAGE native and RAGE Plugin Hook files. Anything I put in I took out. Then, download LSPDFR, do the first time config. Then Put in Rage plugin hook and script hook v. Then launch the game and make sure that's working. Then install lspdfr+ first by itself and then go in game.

Once you see its working exit, then add arrest manager and traffic policer. Enter game, force duty, and then it should be working. Then add police radio. 

For some reason if you add all the files at once something happens and they say they are incompatible 

[10/10/2018 1:32:08 PM.741] LSPD First Response: Police SmartRadio compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk.

[10/10/2018 1:32:08 PM.721] LSPD First Response: LSPDFR+ compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk.

[10/10/2018 1:32:07 PM.825] LSPD First Response: Arrest Manager compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk.

If you're talking about this, I already told you your supposed to receive these notifications, it's completely normal.

Officer777 it worked mate nice one for that must be something to do with when they are all installed together like you said, many thanks for your help mate you are a life saver!!

4 hours ago, Pav500 said:

[10/10/2018 1:32:08 PM.741] LSPD First Response: Police SmartRadio compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk.

[10/10/2018 1:32:08 PM.721] LSPD First Response: LSPDFR+ compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk.

[10/10/2018 1:32:07 PM.825] LSPD First Response: Arrest Manager compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk.

If you're talking about this, I already told you your supposed to receive these notifications, it's completely normal.

I wasn't speaking about the notifications specifically. It just didn't work altogether. It is fixed now. 

4 hours ago, Grizly1994 said:

Officer777 it worked mate nice one for that must be something to do with when they are all installed together like you said, many thanks for your help mate you are a life saver!!

Of course man I'm glad I could help