vladimirkiev

Traffic Policer (Albo); How to make fleeing suspects more rare

The topic name may not be too descriptive.

I am having a preference issue with Albo's Traffic Policer. When I pull over people they choose to flee. Even when they have committed no arrestable offense. I'm looking through the script and cannot find anything that specifically gives the chances of someone fleeing a traffic stop. The picture below is a portion of the script. I highlighted the thing that MAY be causing this.

How can I make the amount of suspects fleeing custody during routine non-arrestable traffic stops more rare?

P.S. At this time I am unsure if they flee 100% of the time, but so far I have initiated three traffic stops with all three of them fleeing. Prior to me changing the highlighted portion below I remember the amount of fleeing suspects was also too high for me, so I am unaware if this is a coincidence. I will continue playing and if I notice that every traffic stop I do has a fleeing suspect them perhaps I found my answer.

image.thumb.png.f6e394a150e2f7063ab30ce66702e422.png

Edited by vladimirkiev

15 hours ago, vladimirkiev said:

The topic name may not be too descriptive.

I am having a preference issue with Albo's Traffic Policer. When I pull over people they choose to flee. Even when they have committed no arrestable offense. I'm looking through the script and cannot find anything that specifically gives the chances of someone fleeing a traffic stop. The picture below is a portion of the script. I highlighted the thing that MAY be causing this.

How can I make the amount of suspects fleeing custody during routine non-arrestable traffic stops more rare?

P.S. At this time I am unsure if they flee 100% of the time, but so far I have initiated three traffic stops with all three of them fleeing. Prior to me changing the highlighted portion below I remember the amount of fleeing suspects was also too high for me, so I am unaware if this is a coincidence. I will continue playing and if I notice that every traffic stop I do has a fleeing suspect them perhaps I found my answer.

hi,

basically, the flee probility is determined by the plugin itself (LSPDFR / TP) and it's hard coded, no configuration can override that.

but, other than that, the way you play the game can also trigger them to flee. these are 2 tiggers that might make the pulled over drivers tend to flee:

• you're using 1st person view. -> try to switch to 3rd person view.
  • you are coming in hot. -> please dont run when approaching them

On 10/10/2018 at 10:57 AM, Pazzi said:

hi,

basically, the flee probility is determined by the plugin itself (LSPDFR / TP) and it's hard coded, no configuration can override that.

but, other than that, the way you play the game can also trigger them to flee. these are 2 tiggers that might make the pulled over drivers tend to flee:

• you're using 1st person view. -> try to switch to 3rd person view.
  • you are coming in hot. -> please dont run when approaching them

Oh, it has those as factors? That's awesome. Thank you for letting me know!