Sign in to follow this  
Pandas

ELS issues

So when I started up my game and spawn in a police car,turn on the light bars it doesn't light up. *NOT MY VIDEO* but I'm having the same issues as the video shows

5 hours ago, Pandas said:

So when I started up my game and spawn in a police car,turn on the light bars it doesn't light up. *NOT MY VIDEO* but I'm having the same issues as the video shows

Are you placing the files in the correct way?    **HERE ARE A FEW STEPS THAT HELPED ME GET ELS WORKING**

I would recommend this : Do you have script hook V installed? > ELS needs this to work. after you have verified it's installed I would consider reinstalling it just to be 100% sure... then reinstall ELS as well. 

Open IV > mods > update >update > x64 > dlcpacks > "YOUR LATEST PATCH DAY" should be 19 as of 10/09/2018.

ELS for the vehicle to be registered you got to place the vehicles ".XML" File in ELS the correct way.

GTA 4 MAIN FOLDER > ELS > PACK_DEFAULT > DRAG AND DROP THE .XML FILE HERE.

P.S Make sure the vehicles you wanna use are kind of newer, and have good reviews. this should help. I've seen numerous vehicles posted in the "ELS" section and they weren't even ELS...

Edited by Mikeh370
Added more information for support

5 hours ago, Mikeh370 said:

Are you placing the files in the correct way?    **HERE ARE A FEW STEPS THAT HELPED ME GET ELS WORKING**

I would recommend this : Do you have script hook V installed? > ELS needs this to work. after you have verified it's installed I would consider reinstalling it just to be 100% sure... then reinstall ELS as well. 

Open IV > mods > update >update > x64 > dlcpacks > "YOUR LATEST PATCH DAY" should be 19 as of 10/09/2018.

ELS for the vehicle to be registered you got to place the vehicles ".XML" File in ELS the correct way.

GTA 4 MAIN FOLDER > ELS > PACK_DEFAULT > DRAG AND DROP THE .XML FILE HERE.

P.S Make sure the vehicles you wanna use are kind of newer, and have good reviews. this should help. I've seen numerous vehicles posted in the "ELS" section and they weren't even ELS...

I checked though what you said and it still does not work and yes the vehicles that I am using are els too.If you want me to I can link you the ones I used

Message me on here.

both of you, I'll set up times so I can look through your files remotely.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

2 hours ago, Mikeh370 said:

Message me on here.

both of you, I'll set up times so I can look through your files remotely.

@Pandas

For everyone's safety, we caution users against doing this, and users suggesting it.  All issues can be resolved via text in thread, just need to take the time to ask the proper questions.

I encourage reading my FAQs, as I give you a way to fix it the light bar not working. 

In OpenIV, go to ASI Manager and uninstall ASI Loader and OpenIV.ASI and then click install again to reinstall them. Next, restart your PC, and try loading into the game again and see if that works. If it still not working after that, please create a topic and post the ASI log and ELS log files.