Ocean25

Adding in standalone vehicles

I added in a standalone police car, it spawns in and everything except the car is all white and has no engine sound, the ytd is correct.

55 minutes ago, Ocean25 said:

I added in a standalone police car, it spawns in and everything except the car is all white and has no engine sound, the ytd is correct.

You pointed out something to me that I completely forgot to include in my guide, so thank you.  I have updated it to include some important info.  Please check it out.   Pertaining to vehicle sounds, I will create a new guide for that shortly.  For now, what kind of car are you trying to install? CVPI? Charger?

Regarding the car being white, does it have a livery?  Check your trainer and see if it has multiple liveries.

36 minutes ago, Giordano said:

You pointed out something to me that I completely forgot to include in my guide, so thank you.  I have updated it to include some important info.  Please check it out.   Pertaining to vehicle sounds, I will create a new guide for that shortly.  For now, what kind of car are you trying to install? CVPI? Charger?

Regarding the car being white, does it have a livery?  Check your trainer and see if it has multiple liveries.

ok i followed your guide again just to see if something was missing i changed all the names to a lowercase letter then it worked, i also added the vehicles to patchday18 and then it loaded in the textures but still no engine sound, i am adding in an impala

14 minutes ago, Ocean25 said:

ok i followed your guide again just to see if something was missing i changed all the names to a lowercase letter then it worked, i also added the vehicles to patchday18 and then it loaded in the textures but still no engine sound, i am adding in an impala

Here's the guide for audio names. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Here's the guide for audio names. 🙂

thank you!

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

You're welcome.

super sorry, but i added in the impala and its working great, and i tried to add in another vehicle and it crashes my game, tried mpchristmas2 and mpvalentines2 and its still crashing my game

1 minute ago, Ocean25 said:

super sorry, but i added in the impala and its working great, and i tried to add in another vehicle and it crashes my game, tried mpchristmas2 and mpvalentines2 and its still crashing my game

You might need a new gameconfig.  Try this one, however I'm not entirely sure if it's up to date.  If you still crash after installing this, let me know.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gameconfig-for-addons-600

Just now, Giordano said:

Awesome.

you have been a huge help, thank you!