CRASH56

ELS Lighting w VisualV and NaturalVision Remastered

Hey guys!! Question RE my ELS lighting being DIM.

Did a fresh install GTA V>All current updates as of this posting.

I usually install VisualV, Radience, and use Jeff Favignano's visualsettings.dat file and my ELS looks really good.

This time, I installed VisualV and NaturalVision Remastered. I went right into game.... ELS lights were pretty dim. No prob... expected i would probably have to change some things. I then replaced visual settings with Jeff's and still DIM. Then I switched back to the visualsettings.dat that was orig there and then tried the NaturalVision ENB. Still dim.... tried again with Jeff's .dat... again no change.

Anyone have any recommendations? I was just about to also install Radience on top of everything and try but wasn't sure if that was a good idea so that is when I thought I'd ask you folks.

Thanks so much!!!

-CRASH

Hey Guys!

**In my previous post I forgot to mention I also installed "Brighter Emergency Lights" addon within NaturalVision.

I think I fixed it, for the third time I installed the "Brighter Emergency Lights" .oiv package with OpenIV. For some reason it actually worked this time... lights much brighter. 

*The only thing now I don't really like is how shiny/reflective the vehicles are. Anyone know how to turn this way down?

Thanks again!!!!

-CRASH

2 hours ago, CRASH56 said:

Hey Guys!

**In my previous post I forgot to mention I also installed "Brighter Emergency Lights" addon within NaturalVision.

I think I fixed it, for the third time I installed the "Brighter Emergency Lights" .oiv package with OpenIV. For some reason it actually worked this time... lights much brighter. 

*The only thing now I don't really like is how shiny/reflective the vehicles are. Anyone know how to turn this way down?

Thanks again!!!!

-CRASH

See my FAQs here. 

It is the very first thing there.