dst3v3ns

Stop the Ped not working

After having Stop the Ped for a few months with no problem, the plugin has ceased working. When I load into LSPDFR and go on duty, the text box pops up saying Stop the Ped is loaded. When I interact with a ped during which I would normally open the Stop the Ped menu, the menu does not open. If the ped has been cuffed, it makes them kneel. This happens both with the normal keyboard and controller control. I have tried changing the keybinding, but the menu still wont open.

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2018 at 4:49 PM, dst3v3ns said:

After having Stop the Ped for a few months with no problem, the plugin has ceased working. When I load into LSPDFR and go on duty, the text box pops up saying Stop the Ped is loaded. When I interact with a ped during which I would normally open the Stop the Ped menu, the menu does not open. If the ped has been cuffed, it makes them kneel. This happens both with the normal keyboard and controller control. I have tried changing the keybinding, but the menu still wont open.

that could mean the stop the ped was crashed during the loading time....

if you edited xml files, make sure to have it in proper xml format.

also check you search warant or police search xml file.

STP loads all those xml files during the loading time and if one of them is invalid, then the plugin whill not continue loading.. check your RPH log.

Edited by Pazzi