BroMyDonkeyDied

Question about EUP Law and Order Mod

Hi, I am so stuck. I've been running into one problem after another all night and I cant seem to get this to work. I downloaded EUP Menu and EUP Law and Order, and I am confused. When i press F4, the command console comes up and I enter LoadPlugin EUPMenu.dll and I get an error saying that EUP Law and Order is not installed, but I think it is. Can anyone help me fix this? I want to play LSPDFR so bad. Thank you!

6 hours ago, BroMyDonkeyDied said:

Hi, I am so stuck. I've been running into one problem after another all night and I cant seem to get this to work. I downloaded EUP Menu and EUP Law and Order, and I am confused. When i press F4, the command console comes up and I enter LoadPlugin EUPMenu.dll and I get an error saying that EUP Law and Order is not installed, but I think it is. Can anyone help me fix this? I want to play LSPDFR so bad. Thank you!

Did you use the Automatic or the Manual install for EUP law and order?

Use OpenIV and go to /mods/update/update.rpf/x64 - in this folder there should be a folder called "eup".

If it's there - it should definitely be installed, so if it doesn't work then I would just install it again.

WHEN IM INSTALLING IT IM GETTING THE GAME SAYING ITS CORRUPTED

IVE NOW TRIED TWICE AND I USED MANUAL IT WONT DO AUTOMATIC