MrJoke

Console, PoliceSmartRadio

Hey everyone.

I've got 3 problems with LSPDFR...

I can't open the LSPDFR console when pressing F4. When I do that, the screen freezes and I can't do anything, but when I press F4 again it's normal and I can walk etc... Like I can't see the console, it doesn't show up on my screen.

I can't use the Police Smart Radio. When I go on duty, the screen freezes, but I can't see the text where I should choose the settings of the Police Smart Radio... Like the text doesn't show up on my screen. But I tried to spam the 1 key and then it says that the Police Smart Radio is ready to use etc... Then I try to press the C key to enable Police Smart Radio, but nothing happens. It doesn't show up or anything...

When I pull a vehicle over and it stops, then I would like the vehicle to drive further by using my sirens. But instead of driving a little bit further it just keeps driving straight until it crashes into something...

I've tried to use the LSPDFR Troubleshooter, but it says that there are no errors...

3 minutes ago, MrJoke said:

I can't open the LSPDFR console when pressing F4. When I do that, the screen freezes and I can't do anything, but when I press F4 again it's normal and I can walk etc... Like I can't see the console, it doesn't show up on my screen.

I can't use the Police Smart Radio. When I go on duty, the screen freezes, but I can't see the text where I should choose the settings of the Police Smart Radio... Like the text doesn't show up on my screen. But I tried to spam the 1 key and then it says that the Police Smart Radio is ready to use etc... Then I try to press the C key to enable Police Smart Radio, but nothing happens. It doesn't show up or anything... 

You might need the latest versions of RagePluginHook and   RageNativeUI

If that doesn't work, please post your RAGEPluginHook.log file here

6 minutes ago, MrJoke said:

When I pull a vehicle over and it stops, then I would like the vehicle to drive further by using my sirens. But instead of driving a little bit further it just keeps driving straight until it crashes into something... 

Traffic Policer is your friend. It allows you to control precisely where you want the pulled over car to park.