pcGAMEZguy

Pulling Over Targeted Cars

Hey guys, once in a while I have a problem when I want to pull over a vehicle with an Addon vehicle I use.  I would pull up behind them hit the A button on my controller and then go to stage 3.  The vehicle blips red but never pulls over.  Not sure if its coincidence or not but both times this happened it was an addon.  I restarted the PC and GTA5 and it still does it.  Vehicle.meta siren is set to 1 but I do not know what else to look for.  Was hoping someone else has ever came across this.  Now I do use Invert for stage lighting in the Els.ini but not sure if this matters or not.

10 hours ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

Hey guys, once in a while I have a problem when I want to pull over a vehicle with an Addon vehicle I use.  I would pull up behind them hit the A button on my controller and then go to stage 3.  The vehicle blips red but never pulls over.  Not sure if its coincidence or not but both times this happened it was an addon.  I restarted the PC and GTA5 and it still does it.  Vehicle.meta siren is set to 1 but I do not know what else to look for.  Was hoping someone else has ever came across this.  Now I do use Invert for stage lighting in the Els.ini but not sure if this matters or not.

Would you be able to make a Video of this? That would be helpful. 

Also did you see if when you try to pull them over the light isn't red? Because if you start a pull over at a red traffic light then you need to wait until its green.

2 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

Also did you see if when you try to pull them over the light isn't red? Because if you start a pull over at a red traffic light then you need to wait until its green.

Yeah I can try to recreate it then post it.  Thanks man.  I dont believe I initiated the pullover at a light, not to sure though.

3 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Heres the Video.  In the video both Fbi3(Working) and fbi4(not working) are the same vehicle.meta template from albo.  the only thing different obviously is the vehicle name.   Also just to add when using Police Partner from darkmyer they will not get into the car with me.

fbi3.txt

fbi4.txt

Edited by pcGAMEZguy