FightingNote

2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe W.I.P

Just wanted to make a forum and kinda get an idea of how many of you would be interested in seeing a fairly decent 2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe. If I get enough support I'll go ahead and follow through with the model and also seek out help from a few to ensure the community gets another great model to play with. I planned an initial release of a fictional or real life replica of a department. Shortly after I plan on making a DEV version. Let me know what you think.

11 hours ago, Walters said:

If it's not going to be the 03-06 Tahoe by BxBugs123 that's been going around like the flu at the start of a school year, that would be great.

That's one way of putting it. And yes I hope it's not his neither and rather one made from scratch that has no content from BxBugs123 that would be great.  

11 hours ago, Walters said:

If it's not going to be the 03-06 Tahoe by BxBugs123 that's been going around like the flu at the start of a school year, that would be great.

However, even if it is from the ground up fully custom made with none of Bug's stuff. The HSG members may still attempt to mark it as stolen which is what I'm scared of I hope they won't though. 

It's actually the model that they purchased. I sourced it out and found the original author and went ahead and got rights to it. Needs work, its very low poly but has a lot of the major details packed into it. Has a bit of a better interior along with door panels and other small details. Progress is moving very slowly, but do believe work is being done.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, FightingNote said:

It's actually the model that they purchased. I sourced it out and found the original author and went ahead and got rights to it. Needs work, its very low poly but has a lot of the major details packed into it. Has a bit of a better interior along with door panels and other small details. Progress is moving very slowly, but do believe work is being done.

Thanks for the update. I know BXBugs just released his. But it will be nice to have options. So looking forward to this release as well. Also last thing have you decided on it being ELS or non ELS or have a version of both?! And again thanks for the work. 

Edited by Ashley92
wording

12 hours ago, FightingNote said:

If you need help hit me up