Jump to content
OfficerTrauma

uniforms

Recommended Posts

so I changed the uniforms in gta however when EUP opens the uniforms are the same but the spawning officers uniforms are different what did I do wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OfficerTrauma said:

so I changed the uniforms in gta however when EUP opens the uniforms are the same but the spawning officers uniforms are different what did I do wrong 

 

What do you mean? 

Are you asking For A.I. To use eup clothing? Because they can't. Eup is for the player only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what I mean is for the player it still gives me the original EUP clothing even though changed the clothing in the files on open IV. however, the A.I's have the updated uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OfficerTrauma said:

what I mean is for the player it still gives me the original EUP clothing even though changed the clothing in the files on open IV. however, the A.I's have the updated uniforms

 

Your not making any sense. EUP is NOT for A.I. 

So whatever clothing you changed for them is the PED Model itself such as     s_m_y_cop. Eup has no relation to this at all.

Explain how you installed your eup clothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well okay here is what happened. I followed the read me file and changed the textures in open IV. started the game opened the EUP menu followed into the selected department and the uniforms did not change, however, called in back up and the selected department had the uniforms that I changed. I want those uniforms to be in the EUP menu how do I change the specific EUP menu department uniforms for my PERSONAL character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OfficerTrauma said:

well okay here is what happened. I followed the read me file and changed the textures in open IV. started the game opened the EUP menu followed into the selected department and the uniforms did not change, however, called in back up and the selected department had the uniforms that I changed. I want those uniforms to be in the EUP menu how do I change the specific EUP menu department uniforms for my PERSONAL character.

Link for the textures?

Edited by Pav500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OfficerTrauma said:

its the EUP vest skins 1.0.5 link wont post 

 

 

Okay first things first. This isn't a uniform pack. It's a skin change for the Default EUP Vests. You completely mislead me.

Did you make sure to go into the Accessories part of the EUP Menu? Because you have to put it on that way. 

Make a video of what you are saying, because it's just confusing as hell.

Edited by Pav500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...