so I changed the uniforms in gta however when EUP opens the uniforms are the same but the spawning officers uniforms are different what did I do wrong 

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

3 hours ago, OfficerTrauma said:

so I changed the uniforms in gta however when EUP opens the uniforms are the same but the spawning officers uniforms are different what did I do wrong 

What do you mean? 

Are you asking For A.I. To use eup clothing? Because they can't. Eup is for the player only. 

what I mean is for the player it still gives me the original EUP clothing even though changed the clothing in the files on open IV. however, the A.I's have the updated uniforms

3 hours ago, OfficerTrauma said:

what I mean is for the player it still gives me the original EUP clothing even though changed the clothing in the files on open IV. however, the A.I's have the updated uniforms

Your not making any sense. EUP is NOT for A.I. 

So whatever clothing you changed for them is the PED Model itself such as     s_m_y_cop. Eup has no relation to this at all.

Explain how you installed your eup clothing.

4 minutes ago, OfficerTrauma said:

PM me I will be able to explain it better there

This is a support forum. I don't see how messaging me in private would explain your issue.

Everyone who reads this topic would like to know the solutions/errors/issues.

well okay here is what happened. I followed the read me file and changed the textures in open IV. started the game opened the EUP menu followed into the selected department and the uniforms did not change, however, called in back up and the selected department had the uniforms that I changed. I want those uniforms to be in the EUP menu how do I change the specific EUP menu department uniforms for my PERSONAL character.

2 minutes ago, OfficerTrauma said:

well okay here is what happened. I followed the read me file and changed the textures in open IV. started the game opened the EUP menu followed into the selected department and the uniforms did not change, however, called in back up and the selected department had the uniforms that I changed. I want those uniforms to be in the EUP menu how do I change the specific EUP menu department uniforms for my PERSONAL character.

Link for the textures?

Edited by Pav500

8 minutes ago, OfficerTrauma said:

its the EUP vest skins 1.0.5 link wont post 

Okay first things first. This isn't a uniform pack. It's a skin change for the Default EUP Vests. You completely mislead me.

Did you make sure to go into the Accessories part of the EUP Menu? Because you have to put it on that way. 

Make a video of what you are saying, because it's just confusing as hell.

Edited by Pav500

that's the first thing I tried to do so I stopped I haven't done uniform textures yet will you guide me through that instead