7K20

Unit 7 KING 20 is 10-8.

Hi folks! I made a couple of videos recently and have uploaded them! Not that its super special considering many people do that (haha).

I don't have the charisma that certain youtubers have, so keep your expectations of me low lol. I was part of the LE family for several years, so I try to draw on some of my experiences as I play. As a result, my gameplay isn't the most exciting as I tend to focus on what it's really like to be a cop majority of the time. 

Anyway, here they are. 

Hey, nice vid.  It's interesting to see how LEO's play the game and their insight on the calls.  Runt from Runt Gaming is a former LEO and I like his vids.  If you want you can not have those blips show up on the map.  In the mod (there could be a couple different mods that have that) config settings you can change to false and then the blips won't show up if you didn't know.  Also if you like beach patrols there is a lifeguard mod that has beach calls.  I don't have it so I don't know what all it does.  You should keep making the videos if you feel like it.  They are interesting. 

16 hours ago, JBin818 said:

Hey, nice vid.  It's interesting to see how LEO's play the game and their insight on the calls.  Runt from Runt Gaming is a former LEO and I like his vids.  If you want you can not have those blips show up on the map.  In the mod (there could be a couple different mods that have that) config settings you can change to false and then the blips won't show up if you didn't know.  Also if you like beach patrols there is a lifeguard mod that has beach calls.  I don't have it so I don't know what all it does.  You should keep making the videos if you feel like it.  They are interesting. 

Thanks! I did find the settings for the blip, turned it off as soon as I found it! lol 

I haven't made any more since these two, but I'm looking to do another one soon! 

HAHA, yeah I turn off the blips to.  It's kinda a give away i think when it's on.  I would rather see them make a wrong move to catch my eye.  

What agency do you work for?

2 hours ago, JBin818 said:

HAHA, yeah I turn off the blips to.  It's kinda a give away i think when it's on.  I would rather see them make a wrong move to catch my eye.  

What agency do you work for?

I'm "retired" now. I was Air Force Security Forces, their version of Military Police. Not quite the same world as the civilian side lol

I was going to try and go State or Sheriff but I got hurt during my military time so it's unfortunately not possible anymore. Instead I get to live it out on LSPDFR hahaha