Qutaiba

Help with Keybindings

Hello everyone!

I play GTA V on my laptop and I have the LCPDFR mode and also I have ELS but there is one thing I don't like which is the K key and the L key the both function on the ELS mode and same time they used to turn on the right and left hazards in each car so is there anyway I can disable the hazards from turning on while I'm pressing the K and L keys??

7 hours ago, Qutaiba said:

Hello everyone!

I play GTA V on my laptop and I have the LCPDFR mode and also I have ELS but there is one thing I don't like which is the K key and the L key the both function on the ELS mode and same time they used to turn on the right and left hazards in each car so is there anyway I can disable the hazards from turning on while I'm pressing the K and L keys??

Whatever you mod/script/plugin that you are using to activate it (i.e. Basic Vehicles Action - BVA) go into the configuration file and change the key binds in there or if you want to keep that then go into the ELS configuration file and change your keys in there.  

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

17 hours ago, acucats said:

Whatever you mod/script/plugin that you are using to activate it (i.e. Basic Vehicles Action - BVA) go into the configuration file and change the key binds in there or if you want to keep that then go into the ELS configuration file and change your keys in there.  

Thank you for responding, but I'm not using any mod for vehicles that is why I'm kinda confused on which mod might be the cause. 

19 minutes ago, Qutaiba said:

Thank you for responding, but I'm not using any mod for vehicles that is why I'm kinda confused on which mod might be the cause. 

Are you using Simple Trainer or any trainer? Sometimes those are enabled for the turn signals as well. 

14 hours ago, acucats said:

Are you using Simple Trainer or any trainer? Sometimes those are enabled for the turn signals as well. 

Yes I'm using Simple Trainer mod. I will see if there is an option to turn it off. Thank you for your help