RainDiaxX

One car is always messing up

Hey fellas,

I installed an ELS sheriff pack and no matter what package I'm installing, I always get the same issue.

The car is painted purple, green, black and sometimes weird brand stickers are on it ^^

I'm pretty sure, that I've installed it correctly. The Readme says, that I just need to put em into the latest patchday folder (vehicles.rpf of course). And that's exactly what I've done.

What make me curious is that its ALWAYS just the "sheriff1" car. All other cars are working properly. I already reinstalled GTAV completely but nothing seems to help.

Maybe someone of you had the same issue before? And PLEASE... Don't give me this "I'm too stupid to read the ReadMe" link ^^ I've alreade read that and I also read the ReadMe file.

Hopefully someone of you can help me =) 

whatsthis.jpg

If you are using Natural Vision Remastered see the following:

"

My pranger, sheriff, riot and firetruk slots have a weird graphic/texture glitch! / I installed Natural Vision Remastered/NVR and have a texture glitch!

NVR installs a folder named NVR_EMISSIVES, and in this folder contains the .YTDs for the before mentioned vehicles.  You can safely delete these .YTDs, they have zero effect on modded cars."

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Okay I've figured out the problem 😃 It needed to download another gameconfig file which allows me to add more vehicles. So the problem is solved 😃 Still thank you for the help.