Gabe Kiger

ForceDuty unhandled exception

Apologies if the attached file doesnt do much, new to modding. but recently i was adding in a few new things (car models / els for said models) and got back on to test, tried to force duty only for it to tell me there was an unhandled acception, i found the attached file in the RPH log and it was similar to the error in the console, figured it might be helpful

Rph.png

Update: Uninstalled / Reinstalled RPH and LSPDFR both and i still get the same Error, will be going to bed soon but replies will be read tmrw if there are any

On 9/18/2018 at 8:56 PM, Gabe Kiger said:

Update: Uninstalled / Reinstalled RPH and LSPDFR both and i still get the same Error, will be going to bed soon but replies will be read tmrw if there are any

Uninstall all plugins and then reinstall them one at a time and test each one out. The one that I've found that I get that error on is Agency Callouts. 

14 hours ago, acucats said:

Uninstall all plugins and then reinstall them one at a time and test each one out. The one that I've found that I get that error on is Agency Callouts. 

Yeah thanks im sorry i forgot to delete this post or whatever, i did a fresh install of SH RPH and LSPDFR and it ended up working, thank you for the response though