DjoiR

RPH keeps crashing

Hi there,

So, i've got a lot of experience with RPH/LSPDFR. Only this time, i cant really find the problem.

If i start RPH it will go on and load my game etc. But after a few seconds it crashes on me. Also, when it is loading, i do not have the RPH loading thing in the middle of the screen.

I only have LSPDFR installed to it yet.

If someone can hep me, i would really appriciate it!

The RPH log is added to attachements

RagePluginHook_16092018_180546.log

Hello,
So, you are not getting the splash screen to pop up when the game is loading in RPH? Cause if that is the case, you need to go into the RPH Settings menu and set the game to launch in forced window mode, from there once you launch it, the splash screen should appear. Once in-game, you may set the mode back to fullscreen.

So the problem is that i already tried that one out. Doesn't seem to start in windows mode

15 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,
So, you are not getting the splash screen to pop up when the game is loading in RPH? Cause if that is the case, you need to go into the RPH Settings menu and set the game to launch in forced window mode, from there once you launch it, the splash screen should appear. Once in-game, you may set the mode back to fullscreen.

I do have that already, still crashing and still not the RPH splash screen

Edited by DjoiR

12 hours ago, DjoiR said:

So the problem is that i already tried that one out. Doesn't seem to start in windows mode

I do have that already, still crashing and still not the RPH splash screen

Okay, can I see the file folder where you are moving your RPH from?

Okay, can I see the file folder where you are moving your RPH from?

Hey, it is solved now. i dont know what i did but it works, still thank you for your time