Jump to content
PimpedXGamerPC

Rage Plugin Hook (Doesnt Open)

Recommended Posts

Hi all, as a first time player of LSPDFR I would like to get in and experience the mod for myself. However, I'm having some issues.

 

First thing is first, I need some clarification. I downloaded all the required mods for basic LSPDFR set up and followed instructions to the letter. However, how am I meant to launch the game? Just by opening the Rage Plugin Hook? Because launching the game through steam doesn't allow me to see any LSPDFR police stations on the map unless I have to activate it somehow.

 

So, trying to open the rage plugin hook, it crashes and closes. 

 

This is my game directory, it is a legitimate version of grand theft auto via steam and I have enabled the folder to be ignored by my anti-virus software. Please help!

 

Also, any other tips and tricks for a new player here would be greatly appreciated!

crash hook.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

I have just reinstalled lspdfr using the available uninstaller and installer, and this message has now popped up after trying to relaunch RPH. (Attached) I will get back after I download the required software.

5.PNG

I found that after installing the software and relaunching RPH the RPH is outdated compared to the installed game version. I will come back after installing the latest.

6.PNG

Everything now works, if a staff member could, pin the topic to help others with my related problem adventure.

 

Also any advice at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry!!! Not working!!!

 

I dont know how to start the mod, is a special console meant to come up on f4? cuz the only thing that appears is my trainer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, PimpedXGamerPC said:

Sorry!!! Not working!!!

 

I dont know how to start the mod, is a special console meant to come up on f4? cuz the only thing that appears is my trainer. 

When starting RageHookPlugin hit the settings cog wheel or Hold down SHIFT when double clicking.  Make sure in your settings you select DirectX11 and Force Windowed mode.  You can also select load all plugins at startup.  OR when your game boots in you should now be able to press F4 for the Console and type loadall plugins ENTER........ then Forceduty ENTER.  Once everything is good to go and loaded you can revert back to full screen via grahics settings.

 

If you do it this way you can use your trainer to select your ped.  

Model Spawning.....use NumPad 4,6,8.2 to navigate and NumPad 5 to select (Enter)

Edited by pcGAMEZguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

When starting RageHookPlugin hit the settings cog wheel or Hold down SHIFT when double clicking.  Make sure in your settings you select DirectX11 and Force Windowed mode.  You can also select load all plugins at startup.  OR when your game boots in you should now be able to press F4 for the Console and type loadall plugins then Forceduty.  Once everything is good to go and loaded you can revert back to full screen via grahics settings.

 

Thank you, but i found the issue. Steam was doing a 'first time setup' each time, i simply had to rename the vcredist exe programs to prevent this old bug. Working sweet now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PimpedXGamerPC said:

 

Thank you, but i found the issue. Steam was doing a 'first time setup' each time, i simply had to rename the vcredist exe programs to prevent this old bug. Working sweet now!

Glad You Fixed It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×