JuicyRezzYT

LSPDFR Not Launching Correctly

So I would launch rage plugin hook, game starts up everything is fine. Except when I go on duty, I cannot accept/decline callouts. There would be sometimes where the game would actually work, but it is very rare. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times but it still wouldn't fix it. Please help.

1 hour ago, YoshePlays said:

Perhaps you have some plugins or scripts that is conflicting with the "Y" button?

No its not that, F4 wont work either...

42 minutes ago, JuicyRezzYT said:

No its not that, F4 wont work either...

Then RPH is not loaded, hold shift when opening RPH, go to Game Settings-->Command line switches-->Check force Windowed Mode, when you're in-game you can switch it back to full screen if you want, but it would fix the issue.

7 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

Then RPH is not loaded, hold shift when opening RPH, go to Game Settings-->Command line switches-->Check force Windowed Mode, when you're in-game you can switch it back to full screen if you want, but it would fix the issue.

Ive tried that multiple times, it didnt do anything

That means you have RPH installed incorrectly, remove and reinstall it in this pattern LSPDFR-->RPH-->ScriptHook, see if that works.

Edited by YoshePlays

59 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

That means you have RPH installed incorrectly, remove and reinstall it in this pattern LSPDFR-->RPH-->ScriptHook, see if that works.

Nope 

Edited by JuicyRezzYT

Screenshot me your gtav directory, plugins folder, \plugins\lspdfr folder, and scripts folder.

16 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

Screenshot me your gtav directory, plugins folder, \plugins\lspdfr folder, and scripts folder.

Nvm, i got it to work, thanks for the support 🙂

Having the same issue. I've done all the above steps. Opening in window mode still opens the game in Fullscreen. 

Edit: Actually, my game loads by clicking on the RageHook exe but it just loads the game normally like Rage isn't loading whatsoever. 

Log attached:

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by bizzlezx10r
Correction