nypd1999

medic 4523 fire truck pack help

hi guys  I need help with installing medic 4523 fire truck pack I did like it said in the tourtial video  but the trucks are not showing up in game I think it might have something  to do with dlc list i will attach the dlc list for u guys to look at and see if I did anything wrong as well as a link to the tourtial video please msg me back as soon as anyone can thank  from Cody

if this is in the wrong forum please post it somewhere else in the right place and please msg me as soon as anyone can thank form nypd 1999

dlclist.xml

Did you do the addon method or the replace method? The addon method will only allow you to spawn the vehicle in and no AI will be driving it. The replace method will allow you to see the AI driving it around.

6 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Did you do the addon method or the replace method? The addon method will only allow you to spawn the vehicle in and no AI will be driving it. The replace method will allow you to see the AI driving it around.

Correction: You can get AI to drive around with it if you edit the BetterEMS EMSUnits.xml... which took me like 6 hours to type everything and make it utterly realistic... big oofs.

4 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

Correction: You can get AI to drive around with it if you edit the BetterEMS EMSUnits.xml... which took me like 6 hours to type everything and make it utterly realistic... big oofs.

You could also use this.  Much easier to have them driving around.  But i also have BetterEMS coded as well.