Pikollo

Convert FIB replace to add-on

Hello, i found this Replace Vehicle. Actually i'm trying to convert this replace to an add-on. I've tried to convert it to an add-on and it worked but the sirens and more are not working. Can someone help me to convert the vehicle maybe?

24 minutes ago, Pikollo said:

Hello, i found this Replace Vehicle. Actually i'm trying to convert this replace to an add-on. I've tried to convert it to an add-on and it worked but the sirens and more are not working. Can someone help me to convert the vehicle maybe?

Can you define "convert"?  What exactly did you do?

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Can you define "convert"?  What exactly did you do?

I've downloaded an Add-On Base from Google and followed the tutorial. I've have the E63 AMG as an .rpf files now and can spawn it but the sirens are not working and only 1 version is spawning from the vehicle.

8 minutes ago, Pikollo said:

I've downloaded an Add-On Base from Google and followed the tutorial. I've have the E63 AMG as an .rpf files now and can spawn it but the sirens are not working and only 1 version is spawning from the vehicle.

I'm getting the feeling you've installed it incorrectly.  I don't know what the "add-on base" is, nor why you even need the car as its own .rpf.

Check my tutorial here, it tells you everything you need to know on installing standalone cars.

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

I'm getting the feeling you've installed it incorrectly.  I don't know what the "add-on base" is, nor why you even need the car as its own .rpf.

Check my tutorial here, it tells you everything you need to know on installing standalone cars.

I think you understand me false.  I have downloaded a Replace and would like to edit this now to an add-on

1 minute ago, Pikollo said:

I think you understand me false.  I have downloaded a Replace and would like to edit this now to an add-on

You can take replace vehicles and make them standalone with my tutorial.  All you have to do is change the name of the car files, and throw in a new meta and carvariation line.  I have multiple dlcpacks filled with standalone cars. 🙂

1 minute ago, Pikollo said:

I understand yea, another question? Where i find the right vehicles.meta & handling.meta from the FIB Bufallo?

The vehicles.meta can be found in mods-->update-->update-->common-->data-->levels-->gta 5.

There is a handling.meta in mods-->update-->update-->common-->data, but I don't know if that contains the FIB Buffalo handling.

Just so you're aware, if you have replaced the FIB Buffalo and want to change the handling, you can do so in the vehicles.meta where it says "handlingid".  The handling.meta is more for those who want to get advanced with the handling.  I only recommend this if you know what you're doing.

Just now, Pikollo said:

I've done it! Only problem left that the vehicle is spawning with an extra light on the left mirror.

Here are the 3 variations the car can spawn. https://i.gyazo.com/12e80f2ff43cbb05970f7645e3a97b87.jpg I want to have the variation in the middle. How can i realize that?

You mean the spot light? 🙂  You can use your trainer's vehicle components menu to remove or add the spot light, I believe.

1 minute ago, Giordano said:

You mean the spot light? 🙂  You can use your trainer's vehicle components menu to remove or add the spot light, I believe.

There are no options in the vehicle components to remove the spot light with a trainer 😞

2 minutes ago, Pikollo said:

There are no options in the vehicle components to remove the spot light with a trainer 😞

Indeed there are!  What trainer are you using?