autowoz

Does LSPDFR support latest patch

I installed LSPDFR, However no police stations are showing on map and no Ragehook water mark is showing on the bottom of the screen. I have Windows 10

Edited by autowoz

How are you launching the game? You need to launch it through RPH. Also, you shouldn't have the licenses folder in your main directory.

Edited by UnknownBastion

19 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

How are you launching the game? You need to launch it through RPH. Also, you shouldn't have the licenses folder in your main directory.

Yes i am using RPH in single player. I moved the licenses to another directory. However the police stations are still not showing on map.

Okay. Try this. Install LSPDFR, then install RPH, then scriphookv. That may not help, or it may. I am just testing the waters and seeing different options.

I re installed LSPDFR again and Rage hook and it worked the first time and i had police stations on the map. When i relaunch the game again with RPH there was no police stations on the map.

This is a quote from Giordano, the Community Moderator: "This may not work, but please give it a shot.  Go to the RagePluginHook Settings ---> Game settings ---> Command line switches check "Force Windowed mode" and "Force DirectX11" then save and launch.  You can change back to full screen once in game." Try that.