DMattison

Losing Control of Player

Hey guys so im stuck im having an issue where as soon as i go on duty and select a vehicle once it spawns outside of the garage my player goes crazy I get a siren sound like what the AI officers do i get a red and blue cirlce and blip on the radar my player jumps out of the vehicle and acts  like hes chasing somebody and i cant control him after he stops running i occasionally can take control of him again or i still can do anything also my rear tail lights start flashing for no reason once this event begins.this also sometimes starts if i hit an ai's vehicle or even sometimes just driving. ive gone so far as removing all of my plugins re installing lspdfr trying different els models and still the issue continues. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.  My game, rph and everything is up to date as well. 

14 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Can you please post a screenshot of your GTA 5 Main Directory, mods folder, lspdfr, and plugins folder.

image.thumb.png.ed25620f8964f5da81c39b1717f4fd7f.pngimage.thumb.png.d5fae6cfcbb8006a54ed32d6d3aee068.png

image.thumb.png.aa99eebb09fd9f9c5e6fe23c1b87a18c.png

image.thumb.png.51354ab9cb8818b3e4fe851ff2ead9e7.png

Here are a couple of things you can try. First, remove: _CommonRedist and Licenses from your main directory. Second, do a fresh download of LSPDFR and RPH to see if that will solve the issue. Let me know what happens.

18 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Here are a couple of things you can try. First, remove: _CommonRedist and Licenses from your main directory. Second, do a fresh download of LSPDFR and RPH to see if that will solve the issue. Let me know what happens.

Tried it didn't work any other Ideas?

Edited by DMattison