Jump to content
zeevil

Rage Plugin Hook

Recommended Posts

Hi, so every time I try to load GTAV with RPH it crashes half way on the loading screen. This has been happening for 2 days now and its getting annoying, someone please help it would be much appreciated.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zeevil said:

Hi, so every time I try to load GTAV with RPH it crashes half way on the loading screen. This has been happening for 2 days now and its getting annoying, someone please help it would be much appreciated.

  

Can you please post a screenshot of your GTA 5 Main Directory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Can you please post a screenshot of your GTA 5 Main Directory.

I dont know how to do that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are using a Microsoft OS computer, than type in the bar at the bottom left of your screen: "Snipping Tool", and use that to take a screenshot and upload to here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnknownBastion said:

If you are using a Microsoft OS computer, than type in the bar at the bottom left of your screen: "Snipping Tool", and use that to take a screenshot and upload to here.

 

Capture.PNG

capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture 33.PNG

2 minutes ago, zeevil said:

 

Capture.PNG

capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture 33.PNG

The game crashes half way on the loading screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Please delete the SDK and licenses folders and retry launching RPH.

i put them in my desktop and it still crashes. Do I have to remove them completely? (The files are in the bottom)

m.PNG

Edited by zeevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Where does that _CommonRedist come from. Could you show me the mod that included that?

Honestly dont know but i just deleted it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Let me know if that works.

It did not

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 6:29 PM, UnknownBastion said:

Where does that _CommonRedist come from. Could you show me the mod that included that?

 

That folder houses DirectX related things and causes no harm.

 

8 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Okay, try this. Remove the mods folder and put it in a folder titled: "Mods folder storage" on your desktop. Then launch RPH.

 

Just for future knowledge, they can rename the mods folder to _mods and it'll do the exact same thing of disabling it until it's renamed back to mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×