Morgan5634

Arrest manager

Does any know how to use arrest manager to tow vehicles your self I added the tow beside flatbed in the config, but not sure what buttons to push to get the car on the tow truck. Any ideas ?

2 hours ago, Morgan5634 said:

Does any know how to use arrest manager to tow vehicles your self I added the tow beside flatbed in the config, but not sure what buttons to push to get the car on the tow truck. Any ideas ?

Do you have PoliceSmartRadio?

5 minutes ago, Morgan5634 said:

Yea

I don’t want to call a tow truck on the radio. I want to tow it myself In an added tow truck. 

If I am right, you cannot tow vehicles yourself using traffic policer or arrest manager. You have to call for them to tow it away. Sorry. 🙁

There’s a tow truck recently added on here and they were saying you use arrest manager to get it on the tow truck. 

9 hours ago, Morgan5634 said:

There’s a tow truck recently added on here and they were saying you use arrest manager to get it on the tow truck. 

Could you link to me?

9 hours ago, Morgan5634 said:

CXT Flatbed [ELS] 1.0.5.1b

try that In  the search bar 

Allbos Arrest Manager  tows using a flatbed, you will need to adjust the X Y Z coords in the Script to make the tow vehicle teleport to the right location. 

if you are going to use this for Allbos arrest manager installe as replace or add on just add the new flatbed to the cfg and coords below 

Unfortunately, it does not say that you can tow it yourself. Sorry about that.
(P.S. Credit to Candice's CXT Flatbed Page for the quote used above)

On 9/8/2018 at 6:24 AM, Morgan5634 said:

CXT Flatbed [ELS] 1.0.5.1b

try that In  the search bar 

There is currently only one working rollback (flat bed tow truck) that lets you actually tow the vehicle, but I want to make it clear that you should not try and use AM's feature to call for a tow truck - which you get inside- and try to tow.  You will break AM and probably cause a CTD.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mtl-flatbed-tow-truck

This mod is still working, as I have it installed.