Jump to content
Sosnya

Updating to new version.

Recommended Posts

Hi all.

As I can see, LSPDFR 0.4 is coming, but about a week ago I re-installed GTA V. So, can I install LSPDFR 0.3 and then update it to 0.4 version without re-installing GTA V again? 

I'm planning to install some mods\scripts( a few) with LSPDFR 0.3.

P.S Sorry for my English, I'm foreigner :(.

Edited by Sosnya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most likely you can install 0.4 over 0.3 without much hassle. You do not need to reinstall GTA V for LSPDFR installations. 

 

However, plugins and addons to 0.3 probably won't work with 0.4 out of the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Most likely you can install 0.4 over 0.3 without much hassle. You do not need to reinstall GTA V for LSPDFR installations. 

 

However, plugins and addons to 0.3 probably won't work with 0.4 out of the box.

You mean, if I install 0.3 now, I can just copy 0.4 files in GTA V directory without deleting 0.3 files?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me when will lspdfr 0.4 will come and we can play ? i am reinstalling my game again so tell me if i do 0.3 now or just wait some days ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sosnya said:

You mean, if I install 0.3 now, I can just copy 0.4 files in GTA V directory without deleting 0.3 files?

Yes. 

4 hours ago, Winchester.PK said:

Can anyone tell me when will lspdfr 0.4 will come and we can play ? i am reinstalling my game again so tell me if i do 0.3 now or just wait some days ?

As far as I know, there is no release date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×