ObeyTheLaw

No DLC Packs in my x64?

Hello! My first ever post and I have an issue. Now I've been a member on this site for about a year or two but none of that really matters. My problem is, I cannot put in any modded vehicles because of not having a dlc pack in my x64 file. I know how to use mods but I don't know how to get dlc packs. Should I play online and download the dlc packs? See I don't know if its related but it sucks because I hate using the same old police vehicles the game already has. Please help!! Thank you.

On 9/2/2018 at 7:43 PM, ObeyTheLaw said:

Hello! My first ever post and I have an issue. Now I've been a member on this site for about a year or two but none of that really matters. My problem is, I cannot put in any modded vehicles because of not having a dlc pack in my x64 file. I know how to use mods but I don't know how to get dlc packs. Should I play online and download the dlc packs? See I don't know if its related but it sucks because I hate using the same old police vehicles the game already has. Please help!! Thank you.

There are no files here?

Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks

5 hours ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

There are no files here?

Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks

If the answer to this is 'yes', that's because you have to get them added. Go into the vanilla update folder, navigate to dlcpacks, then the dlc you want to use.  Click "edit mode" at the top and you'll see a red banner telling you this is not in the mods folder, and it'll prompt you to make it in the mods folder.  This works for all archives.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.