Fishbo

Crashing no matter what

Hi don't really want to add to the hundreds of people saying "it no work" but ive tried for months and keep leaving it because its so annoying.

Ive tried;

ALT-TAB while running

making gta v and Rage an AV exception

Re downloading LSPDFR manually and with the wizard

Updating rage

updating script hook  

disabling or enabling the dlc vehicles tab 

maybe its just not meant to be im not a computer person so I wont take any offence, please explain like im 5 

im using the latest mod,rage and gta v update ive tried everything 

Good morning folks,  I have been having a similar issue the game will load and I can force duty with EUP installed.  No issue there, however when I receive a call out the game will crash.  I am not sure which call out or plugin is causing the issue.   I am not able to understand the generated report from rage.  I have trouble shot several different ways by pulling plugins and call outs out of the game and still having the same issue.  If any one can read the report and give me some insight that would greatly apricated.  Attached is the rage report 

CrashReport_User_636718432894676784.txt

Yes I have done a complete reinstall of the game and reloaded all mods and scripts. I noticed the game crashes only when taking call outs and I have the most updated versions of all hooks and scripts. Not sure what the issue is. Pulled ASI files also to trouble shoot but to no avail. Not really sure what to do next in order to fix the crashes. 

1 minute ago, Deputy C.Norris said:

Yes I have done a complete reinstall of the game and reloaded all mods and scripts. I noticed the game crashes only when taking call outs and I have the most updated versions of all hooks and scripts. Not sure what the issue is. Pulled ASI files also to trouble shoot but to no avail. Not really sure what to do next in order to fix the crashes. 

What does the crash look like? Is it LSPDFR crash or game crash?

Ok so during last game play I got just LSPDFR crash when I used police smart radio panic button and it seems like that may be the culprit.  Where you able to deduce anything from the crash report?

9 hours ago, Deputy C.Norris said:

Ok so during last game play I got just LSPDFR crash when I used police smart radio panic button and it seems like that may be the culprit.  Where you able to deduce anything from the crash report?

Not much. But I am going to assume the panic button is causing it. I never use it and only call for backup using the backup menu. My guess is when you press it, a lot of PD units respond causing LSPDFR to crash.