Dobbi

Finding Cause of Crash

So I recently experienced a

Mini-Crash

. It didn't shut down my game, but it just unloaded the majority of the plugins I have installed. My question is how did this crash come up in the first place? Is there a plugin conflicting with another plugin? Did I install a plugin incorrectly? Is anti-virus software getting in the way? And most importantly, how can I fix it? 

1. I disabled anti-virus software in my GTA V directory so that shouldn't be a problem. 

2. All of my plugins are up to date to the latest versions possible.

3. I even used Albo's program to check for any errors, and it did fix two installation errors a few days ago, but that was it. 

Here are some of my computer specs. If you need any more, feel free to ask.

Spoiler

OS Name:    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Processor:   Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory(RAM):    6.00 GB
Total Physical Memory:   5.91 GB
Available Physical Memory:   3.04 GB
Total Virtual Memory:   12.2 GB
Available Virtual Memory:   7.15 GB

Size:    460.62 GB (494,586,032,128 bytes)
Free Space:    202.12 GB (217,024,479,232 bytes)

To confirm I have all of my addons updated, one of the screenshots is of a program that automatically tells me if 80% of my add-ons are ready to be updated or not.

NOTE:  These pictures and files are as of today 9/1/18. The only file that wasn't today was the RagePluginHook Crash File. This occurred on the 31st of August this year... (yesterday...)

Also, here is a list of all of the add-ons I have installed into GTA V

Spoiler

1. RagePluginHook

2. ScriptHookV

3. RAGENativeUI

4. DarkMyreAPI

5. Albo1125.Common

6. Traffic Policer

7. Traffic Control

8. StopThePed

9. SearchWarrant

10. PoliceSmartRadio

11. LSPDFR+

12. LSPD First Response

13. EntityPersistence

14. CustombackupLocations

15. ComputerPlus

16. CalloutManager

17. Better EMS

18. Basic Callouts

19. AttemptedCrimeCallouts

20. Assorted Callouts (currently disabled)

21. Arrest Manager

And also, if you see any add-ons that I have installed that are worthless, outdated, or just stupid to have installed, please tell me. 

Just to repeat my question, I wanna know what is causing the crashing/freezing/etc. and how can I prevent it in any way, shape, or form? 

Thank you, and have a strong, positive day!

- Dobbi

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

MiniCrashReport_636714342213860615.log

MiniCrashReport_636714425519910421.log

RagePluginHook_31082018_203204.log

@Dobbi

You haven't said what graphics card you have but based on your cpu and ram I'd say it isn't good enough to run the game and ragehook.

Your mini crash reports aren't openable. Your supposed to provide the ragepluginhook where you crashed. You provided one but that doesn't indicate any crash so I'm assuming its a game crash. Games crashes only happen when theres texture loss,too many modded things in-game, or your computer isn't good enough to run the game. You don't even had a mods folder so its clear this is a hardware issue. Can you tell us what FPS you get ingame while playing gta 5 normally?

1 hour ago, Pav500 said:

@Dobbi

You haven't said what graphics card you have but based on your cpu and ram I'd say it isn't good enough to run the game and ragehook.

Your mini crash reports aren't openable. Your supposed to provide the ragepluginhook where you crashed. You provided one but that doesn't indicate any crash so I'm assuming its a game crash. Games crashes only happen when theres texture loss,too many modded things in-game, or your computer isn't good enough to run the game. You don't even had a mods folder so its clear this is a hardware issue. Can you tell us what FPS you get ingame while playing gta 5 normally?

I usually get around 30 FPS to 50 FPS give or take... Mainly, it is 45 FPS or higher, but never 60. It's not unplayable FPS, but it's just not the best FPS

For some reason, the website wouldn't let me paste the mini-crash logs as they were before for some reason... Maybe you could try reconverting it back to what type of file it was before after you downloaded it.

And 2/3 things you said match up. Texture loss is not an issue for me, too many modded things are definitely one of them and my computer could be one of the problems. Doesn't help that my computer may be middle quality. Not high quality. 

And my graphics cards is NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030