YoshePlays

Disabling the RagePluginHook loadup song.

Not really a serious or urgent problem I want to "fix", but I've always been wondering how to disable the ragepluginhook load-up song, since I usually play spotify music while it is still loading, and I can't really enjoy the music I'm listening to as it slightly overlaps it. I haven't been able to find how to do it online therefore I brought it up in here. Hopefully someone has an idea on it.

On 9/1/2018 at 10:09 AM, YoshePlays said:

Not really a serious or urgent problem I want to "fix", but I've always been wondering how to disable the ragepluginhook load-up song, since I usually play spotify music while it is still loading, and I can't really enjoy the music I'm listening to as it slightly overlaps it. I haven't been able to find how to do it online therefore I brought it up in here. Hopefully someone has an idea on it.

I'm not entirely sure if you can, as I've not seen anything about it doing this before, and there's not an option in the settings.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:36 PM, Giordano said:

I'm not entirely sure if you can, as I've not seen anything about it doing this before, and there's not an option in the settings.

Kinda late, but I found the solution to this, turns out the loading music file is in x64>prologue.rpf, I have now switched the audio file inside to dead air and it worked. Thanks for your help though!

14 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

Kinda late, but I found the solution to this, turns out the loading music file is in x64>prologue.rpf, I have now switched the audio file inside to dead air and it worked. Thanks for your help though!

Holy shit the song gets good @ 1:56, I'd rather have it start at that point, and the whole thing is 7 minutes long damn.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.d3529190e49e7cc751977c4ea6b7d975.png

Edited by Pav500