Prophecy

Question Regarding Vehicle Installation

I understand, installing a vehicle would be located in the patchdays directory but my question is, do I also install the vehicle in the vehicles.rpf directory (Mods>x64e.rpf>levels>gtaV>Vehicles.rpf) I tried to install a vehicle but it says to install for police4. The only place police4 is found is in the vehicles.rpf not in the patchdays. 

Recap; 

1. Do I also install the vehicles in vehicles.rpf folder or patchdays STRICTLY? 

2. Police4, why is it not found in neither of the patchdays but in vehicles.rpf?

Thanks for anyone having the time to read this and considering to help.  🙂

@Prophecy
1. Only 1 patchday. Stick to 1 only. I use patchday4 since thats how long ago I started modded vehicles.

2. All gta vehicles are inside x64e. The vehicles that are inside patchdays are DLC vehicles only. Or vehicles that rockstar made minor improvements too. 

1 minute ago, Pav500 said:

@Prophecy
1. Only 1 patchday. Stick to 1 only. I use patchday4 since thats how long ago I started modded vehicles.

2. All gta vehicles are inside x64e. The vehicles that are inside patchdays are DLC vehicles only. Or vehicles that rockstar made minor improvements too. 

Interesting. Patchday4 only has police3 for me though, is it supposed to have police, police2, etc in it? 

1 minute ago, Prophecy said:

Interesting. Patchday4 only has police3 for me though, is it supposed to have police, police2, etc in it? 

It doesn't matter whats inside there. You can put all police models inside there. Whatever is inside patchday WILL overwrite everything beneath it which would also be x64e

1 hour ago, Pav500 said:

It doesn't matter whats inside there. You can put all police models inside there. Whatever is inside patchday WILL overwrite everything beneath it which would also be x64e

Does that apply to policeb, fbi, sheriff, etc?