Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jordan eddington

How to diasible the controller indicators in simple trainer 8.5

Recommended Posts

'I recently downloaded the newest version of simple trainer and every time I move my right stick my indicators turn on. In the description it says you can modify it but i don't see anywhere to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue. I disabled the key bindings for it in the .ini file for simple trainer but that didn't work for the sticks. Have you found anything yet? If not I'm getting on again soon and I'll look harder. 

Edited by coleslaw33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here ! I looked every ini files trying to find any indicator configuration, but I can't find anything ! You guys didn't find anything yet ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2018 at 7:41 PM, jordan eddington said:

'I recently downloaded the newest version of simple trainer and every time I move my right stick my indicators turn on. In the description it says you can modify it but i don't see anywhere to do so.

 

12 hours ago, Blackbonk said:

Same here ! I looked every ini files trying to find any indicator configuration, but I can't find anything ! You guys didn't find anything yet ? 

 

On 9/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, coleslaw33 said:

I'm having the same issue. I disabled the key bindings for it in the .ini file for simple trainer but that didn't work for the sticks. Have you found anything yet? If not I'm getting on again soon and I'll look harder. 

 

In the current version 8.6:

Changes from 8.5  
-Due to many complaints about the controller indicators, I have decided to disable those by default. To use them, add CRightIndicator=6 and CLeftIndicator=5 to the keybindings section of TrainerV.ini. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

 

 

 

In the current version 8.6:

Changes from 8.5  
-Due to many complaints about the controller indicators, I have decided to disable those by default. To use them, add CRightIndicator=6 and CLeftIndicator=5 to the keybindings section of TrainerV.ini. 

Thank you so much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×