OfficerAntony

Question about performance issues

Hey guys, I'm very new to LSPDFR and I'm having a very good time already, my first 2 days with the mod, but I have a few questions.

I want to install some mods to the game but I really need to know if they will affect my performance anyhow, here are some of the mods that I would like to apply:

Cop Holster

Coroner

A few new callouts

Police Radio

ELS

Hero Cop

Tow Truck

Few Police cars

More Control V

Player Location Display

And the one with the realistic dispatch 

I just need the very very basic things, should I be fine with those mods? By the way, I can run with 60fps on ultra if this helps somehow. 

Thanks, everybody!

Edited by OfficerAntony

Install one at a time and play some. If any effect performance unacceptably you'll know. You'll also find out if you have any conflicts and what mod is causing it,  where as if you installed several mods at once you will not know.

1 minute ago, phantoms said:

Install one at a time and play some. If any effect performance unacceptably you'll know. You'll also find out if you have any conflicts and what mod is causing it,  where as if you installed several mods at once you will not know.

Ok, I've heard that Albo's mods are the ones that take a lot of performance is it true?

The only way you'll know is if you install and try them. I have no trouble with his mods and I have several of them. It's dependent on the particular PC.

20 minutes ago, phantoms said:

The only way you'll know is if you install and try them. I have no trouble with his mods and I have several of them. It's dependent on the particular PC.

What are your PC specs, if you don't mind me asking.

1 minute ago, phantoms said:

Pretty decent.

i-7  7700 (stock speed), 16GB ram, 980ti Graphics and GTA is installed on a NVMe2 m.2 drive running Win10.

I have a pretty budget set up: i7 7700HQ 16GB ram, 1500ti 4gb with Win 10. 

No matter your setup, the only way you'll know is if you try it. I've seen people with killer systems saying they're having FPS issues and those with budget systems saying everything runs fine. That's why you have to try it yourself to see how it performs on your system.