iiAwesomeCops

Coronas / Lights

So i installed Better emergency lights (B.E.L) and I did not like the way it did my police rights. then I installed Radiance V and it seems that just made it worse I don't have ANY coronas now and the blue and red lights are just... kinda white. Thanks in advance.

-Jakob.

Screenshot (7).png

9 minutes ago, iiAwesomeCops said:

So i installed Better emergency lights (B.E.L) and I did not like the way it did my police rights. then I installed Radiance V and it seems that just made it worse I don't have ANY coronas now and the blue and red lights are just... kinda white. Thanks in advance.

-Jakob.

Screenshot (7).png

Note: The Head- and Taillights do work as you can see And it works on non-addon cars as the one in the picture is an Add-On.

Grand Theft Auto V 12.05.2018 19_25_32.png

12 hours ago, iiAwesomeCops said:

-Jakob.

Note: The Head- and Taillights do work as you can see And it works on non-addon cars as the one in the picture is an Add-On.

Check the pinned FAQs.  One of the first FAQs is about making your lights brighter.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iiAwesomeCops said:

I have done that, I can crank my Settings up to 100000 Not kidding and still no difference...

and when I step back like 5 feet from my vehicle the lights work perfectly fine. But I think that is just ELS doing its job.

Any help is appreicated

Edited by iiAwesomeCops

On 5/15/2018 at 4:36 AM, phantoms said:

Are you using Visual V? If so, try deleting the visualsettings.dat and reinstalling it.

After going back to my backup again, it still didn't work. I do not have ANY visual enhancements installed right now, deleting the Visual settings and installing it again didn't work.

I only have the problem with Custom vehicles, Replace or addon.