Jonbennett65

suggestions for new police skin designs

hey y'all

im looking for suggestions for making police skins. if you know a town/Dept that you think would be cool let me know. plus if you see a model you would like said design on let me know and i will try to recreate it. 

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Jonbennett65 said:

hey y'all

im looking for suggestions for making police skins. if you know a town/Dept that you think would be cool let me know. plus if you see a model you would like said design on let me know and i will try to recreate it. 

Can you make a vice city style pack for the 2016 explorer, 2014 Dodge charger and 2013 Chevrolet Caprice? I think that be pretty cool. 

Edit: Also instead of city, could you have it say state police instead?

Edited by TheSandwichStealer

4 hours ago, Jonbennett65 said:

heck yea that sounds awesome i will begin work on it now and will post when its done

thanks for the suggestion  

Alright awesome, and one more suggestion if i may, could you try and make a NYPD style skin for the same cars, except have it say LSPD instead of NYPD? Kinda like these cars: 

the Vice City Mega Pack is available sadly when i made them state vehicles they looked bad so i reverted back to the original. if you would like the state version i can they just look sketchy in my opinion so  i didn't release. sorry it took a tad longer than i planed but it is done. i will begin working on the NYPD texture for you in the morning. enjoy the pack .