iiXaine

Siren always on even when the car has no lights on.

So I've been adding some new mods for LSPDFR, After I finished installing my mods to my game, when I spawn a cop car they just automatically have their siren blazing and I tried reloading LSPDFR but that didn't solve it so I checked my Vehicle Meta's and they haven't been changed so I'm wondering if this is a game error or an LSPDFR error.

4 hours ago, iiXaine said:

So I've been adding some new mods for LSPDFR, After I finished installing my mods to my game, when I spawn a cop car they just automatically have their siren blazing and I tried reloading LSPDFR but that didn't solve it so I checked my Vehicle Meta's and they haven't been changed so I'm wondering if this is a game error or an LSPDFR error.

Are you using ELS?

18 hours ago, Giordano said:

Are you using ELS?

Yes.

40 minutes ago, iiXaine said:

Yes.

What other mods do you have installed with it?

Also, if you turn off the siren, does it actually turn off?

21 hours ago, Giordano said:

What other mods do you have installed with it?

Also, if you turn off the siren, does it actually turn off?

I added a unmarked car that is ELS.

46 minutes ago, iiXaine said:

I added a unmarked car that is ELS.

If you get in the car and turn off the siren, does it turn off and does it stay off?  Also, what tone is it playing?  The primary?

I also have this problem. Using Albo's Siren Mastery with no problems before until today. If this is the same issue that I'm experiencing, toggling the siren doesn't change anything as the car's default siren is playing as well as the ELS one. If it helps, my car tends to run out of fuel after a couple of minutes too. Might be related to the same issue.

28 minutes ago, Double Doppler said:

I also have this problem. Using Albo's Siren Mastery with no problems before until today. If this is the same issue that I'm experiencing, toggling the siren doesn't change anything as the car's default siren is playing as well as the ELS one. If it helps, my car tends to run out of fuel after a couple of minutes too. Might be related to the same issue.

I think it might have to do with ELS and SM not being compatible.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

I think it might have to do with ELS and SM not being compatible.

I see that, thing is I had no problem before and it was compatible after a few updates. It seems to be working now however, just restarted my PC. It's still a strange bug and backtracking didn't help me with making sense of what was causing it.

22 hours ago, Giordano said:

If you get in the car and turn off the siren, does it turn off and does it stay off?  Also, what tone is it playing?  The primary?

When I get in the car and try to turn it off, it doesn't turn off. And yes, it's on the primary tone. I am currently going through my RPH to see my backup history and setting the update back one and see if that works.