The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

issue with LSPDFR not working

hey so I downloaded LSPDFR and watched a video on how to intall it and what not and I'm getting this issue and it deletes my ragepluginhook each time I get the error someone please help me thanks a million

Screenshot (130).png

8 hours ago, Mr.Rowland said:

hey so I downloaded LSPDFR and watched a video on how to intall it and what not and I'm getting this issue and it deletes my ragepluginhook each time I get the error someone please help me thanks a million

Screenshot (130).png

Right click the GTA V folder-->properties.  Uncheck "unblock" if the option is there, and uncheck "read only" if it's checked.

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

15 hours ago, Giordano said:

Right click the GTA V folder-->properties.  Uncheck "unblock" if the option is there, and uncheck "read only" if it's checked.

I just tried what you suggested and I go back to check if the read only isn't checked and it just rechecks itself and I still get the same error when trying to launch the ragepluginhook

Edited by Mr.Rowland

8 minutes ago, Mr.Rowland said:

I just tried what you suggested and I go back to check if the read only isn't checked and it just rechecks itself and I still get the same error when trying to launch the ragepluginhook

try to disable your antivirus.

17 hours ago, Giordano said:

could this be a reason why it wont load

Screenshot (131).png

4 minutes ago, Mr.Rowland said:

could this be a reason why it wont load

The error does say insufficient resources, so I'd say yes.  You need to free up space.

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, Giordano said:

The error does say insufficient resources, so I'd say yes.  You need to free up space.

you can go ahead and close this topic the issue was my anti virus but in disabling my anti virus to run lspdfr it screwed up my pc so I deleted it but thanks for the assistance :)