Hey guys, I'm back playing LSPDFR after a while, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but are there any good mods that let you search peds and vehicles. All the ones I can see are outdated/broken or being "waiting manual approval". Not a complaint, just wondering.

4 hours ago, AnthonyCacuzza said:

Hey guys, I'm back playing LSPDFR after a while, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but are there any good mods that let you search peds and vehicles. All the ones I can see are outdated/broken or being "waiting manual approval". Not a complaint, just wondering.

Darkmyre's Search Warrant is pretty good.  The only search mod I've used. Stop The Ped also has a frisk/search option in it.

9 hours ago, AnthonyCacuzza said:

hey mate, i suggest Darkmyre's Search Warrent as it gets updated quite regularly, also look at his other mods too

14 hours ago, OblongGaming said:

hey mate, i suggest Darkmyre's Search Warrent as it gets updated quite regularly, also look at his other mods too

19 hours ago, Giordano said:

Darkmyre's Search Warrant is pretty good.  The only search mod I've used. Stop The Ped also has a frisk/search option in it.

thanks for the recommendations guys! Search warrant sounds like the one I need. Unfortunately can't seem to find a version that works with the current rage native ui. Oh well. I'll just wait :)

58 minutes ago, AnthonyCacuzza said:

thanks for the recommendations guys! Search warrant sounds like the one I need. Unfortunately can't seem to find a version that works with the current rage native ui. Oh well. I'll just wait :)

hey mate,

https://www.darkmyre.net/files/file/9-search-warrant/ <-- this is the latest version, but unfortunately it wasn't uploaded to lspdfr.com

I've used Police Search - Search Pedestrians and Vehicles.  Haven't used it since the rage update so not sure if it'll work. 

On 5/8/2018 at 1:54 AM, JBin818 said:

I've used Police Search - Search Pedestrians and Vehicles.  Haven't used it since the rage update so not sure if it'll work. 

I'm currently using it. Can confirm it works.