The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Any good "search" mods?

Hey guys, I'm back playing LSPDFR after a while, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but are there any good mods that let you search peds and vehicles. All the ones I can see are outdated/broken or being "waiting manual approval". Not a complaint, just wondering.

4 hours ago, AnthonyCacuzza said:

Hey guys, I'm back playing LSPDFR after a while, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but are there any good mods that let you search peds and vehicles. All the ones I can see are outdated/broken or being "waiting manual approval". Not a complaint, just wondering.

Darkmyre's Search Warrant is pretty good.  The only search mod I've used. Stop The Ped also has a frisk/search option in it.

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

9 hours ago, AnthonyCacuzza said:

hey mate, i suggest Darkmyre's Search Warrent as it gets updated quite regularly, also look at his other mods too

Dingo RP

Our website : 
Our Discord

14 hours ago, OblongGaming said:

hey mate, i suggest Darkmyre's Search Warrent as it gets updated quite regularly, also look at his other mods too

19 hours ago, Giordano said:

Darkmyre's Search Warrant is pretty good.  The only search mod I've used. Stop The Ped also has a frisk/search option in it.

thanks for the recommendations guys! Search warrant sounds like the one I need. Unfortunately can't seem to find a version that works with the current rage native ui. Oh well. I'll just wait :)

58 minutes ago, AnthonyCacuzza said:

thanks for the recommendations guys! Search warrant sounds like the one I need. Unfortunately can't seem to find a version that works with the current rage native ui. Oh well. I'll just wait :)

hey mate,

https://www.darkmyre.net/files/file/9-search-warrant/ <-- this is the latest version, but unfortunately it wasn't uploaded to lspdfr.com

Dingo RP

Our website : 
Our Discord

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 1:54 AM, JBin818 said:

I've used Police Search - Search Pedestrians and Vehicles.  Haven't used it since the rage update so not sure if it'll work. 

I'm currently using it. Can confirm it works.

Boston, Massachusetts

The City of Champions

2001 | 2003 | 2004 | 2004 | 2007 | 2008 | 2011 |  2013 | 2014 | 2016 | 2018 | 2018