GTALawEnforcer

SEVERE FPS Drop On Plugin Load

I have an ungodly amount of plugins and after i go on duty and they load i experience a game breaking FPS drop. So severe i have had to lower direct X version use and various other graphical settings to those in which i would MUCH rather have higher. Does having 20+ plugins really make a FPS difference such as i am experiencing?. Thanks in advance. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, plugins often cause huge FPS issues, I can't even play properly with more than 5-6,
You should only install the ones you need the most.

Edited by 11john11

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 11john11 said:

Yeah, plugins often cause huge FPS issues, I can't even play properly with more than 5-6,
You should only install the ones you need the most.

Ok that makes sense. I think i counted my " downloads " folder before starting to do my mods / plugins and it was near 40-50. I clearly went overboard, but its so hard to resist!. I have overlapping activation keys, i knew that was a sign of too much, lol. :woot:

Plugins Folder - Too Full or Nah? 

Or how about the monster amount in LSPDFR's folder?.

Would you guys be amazed that i am not experiencing any crashes thus far and my albo troubleshooter says everything is fine?. I have my settings really low but that manages me to boost my FPS to playable levels with all the plugins. Is it worth it?. I feel like it is for now, gotta' wait for a couple more checks before i can get a new VGA and Processor. Until then, this madness will do.

Plugins Folder :

Spoiler

OgFifT8.png

LSPDFR Plugins Folder #1 : 

Spoiler

2GsP8Ox.png

LSPDFR Plugins Folder #2 : 

Spoiler

U1QNeoW.png

LSPDFR Plugins Folder #3 : 

Spoiler

4NGnmbG.png