cw5110

Failed Zlib call

So here recently I've gotten into some modding problems, however it has affected the game as a whole. What is happening is my game wont start. Even without rage hook and starting it in safe mode its still not working. I'm getting a failed zlib call. I'm not so sure what that means. I've verified the game cache and it still crashes upon start up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled that same and it still is saying failed zlib call. Any help or suggestions.

5 hours ago, cw5110 said:

So here recently I've gotten into some modding problems, however it has affected the game as a whole. What is happening is my game wont start. Even without rage hook and starting it in safe mode its still not working. I'm getting a failed zlib call. I'm not so sure what that means. I've verified the game cache and it still crashes upon start up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled that same and it still is saying failed zlib call. Any help or suggestions.

Failed zlib usually implies corrupt game data.  When installing mods, did you use a mods folder?

13 hours ago, Giordano said:

Failed zlib usually implies corrupt game data.  When installing mods, did you use a mods folder?

I did.