cancer.

Rage hook Deletes itself and leaves me with this...

Posted (edited)

Ive tried reinstalling it, Running RPH with admin, replacing all of my mods but nothing works. I boot it up only for it to leave me with this error and then RPH Deletes itself... :/

erroe.PNG

Edited by cancer.

23 hours ago, cancer. said:

Ive tried reinstalling it, Running RPH with admin, replacing all of my mods but nothing works. I boot it up only for it to leave me with this error and then RPH Deletes itself... :/

erroe.PNG

Could be your firewall or anti virus deleting it. Add the GTA V folder as an exception in your AV first, then try.

On 4/29/2018 at 11:30 PM, Giordano said:

Could be your firewall or anti virus deleting it. Add the GTA V folder as an exception in your AV first, then try.

Hi, Sorry for the late response. I have McAfee security and I was curious on how to unblock it? Or edit my firewall? I can't find much and I was wondering if you had a idea. Thanks~

It's definetly McAfee, friend had the exact same problem and it was caused by it, disable McAfee when you play LSPDFR

9 hours ago, 11john11 said:

It's definetly McAfee, friend had the exact same problem and it was caused by it, disable McAfee when you play LSPDFR

Disabled McAfee.. To no avail... Is there anything else thatcould work?

On 5/2/2018 at 5:21 PM, cancer. said:

Disabled McAfee.. To no avail... Is there anything else thatcould work?

Yes your traditional firewall as well.  A lot of people negect their own Windows Firewall.  My suggestion is to turn both Windows Firewall,  and McAffee and reinstall Rage Hook over the gamefolder and let it overwrite.   Now fire up Rage Hook and see if it allows it to pass.  Do you have any other software on that could block it?  Like for example Windows Defender?