WiscoDisco

EUP update, GTA 4 not being able to be played.

Hey guys does anyone know when EUP is going to be updated or have they abandoned that whole mod since .4 is going to have basically EUP installed directly? 

Also anyone know a fix for GTA 4? my game installs but does not start. I have the steam version.

1 hour ago, WiscoDisco said:

Hey guys does anyone know when EUP is going to be updated or have they abandoned that whole mod since .4 is going to have basically EUP installed directly? 

Also anyone know a fix for GTA 4? my game installs but does not start. I have the steam version.

I think you mean GTA 5, not 4.

As has been stated, 0.4 is not going to be replacing EUP at all!  EUP will still be a mod you can use, and in my opinion, a must have.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

2 hours ago, Giordano said:

I think you mean GTA 5, not 4.

As has been stated, 0.4 is not going to be replacing EUP at all!  EUP will still be a mod you can use, and in my opinion, a must have.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

actually I do mean GTA 4. The one with NIKO

48 minutes ago, WiscoDisco said:

actually I do mean GTA 4. The one with NIKO

Then what are you referring to with

does anyone know when EUP is going to be updated or have they abandoned that whole mod since .4 is going to have basically EUP installed directly? 

Do you mean 0.4 of LSPDFR?

3 hours ago, Giordano said:

Then what are you referring to with

Do you mean 0.4 of LSPDFR?

yes the EUP hasn't been updated since the last scripthook update. I figured they are not updating since the new version of LSPDFR will basically have their own version of EUP installed

And for a year now I haven't been able to run gta 4. It simply fails to load after the rockstar login screen. I hear rumors regarding to Games for Windows Live being broken.

3 minutes ago, WiscoDisco said:

yes the EUP hasn't been updated since the last scripthook update. I figured they are not updating since the new version of LSPDFR will basically have their own version of EUP installed

And for a year now I haven't been able to run gta 4. It simply fails to load after the rockstar login screen. I hear rumors regarding to Games for Windows Live being broken.

I...uh..I think you're confused.  Development on LCPDFR for GTA IV is done.  0.4 is for LSPDFR on GTA V, and everything, including EUP, is working fine.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:04 PM, Giordano said:

I...uh..I think you're confused.  Development on LCPDFR for GTA IV is done.  0.4 is for LSPDFR on GTA V, and everything, including EUP, is working fine.

okay lemme try to explain this as clear as possible.

In regards to GTA 5 LSPDFR, since the last rockstar update I haven't been able to use EUP because of a scripthook update. So I'm wondering if the author of EUP is doing any updates to fix or has he abandoned the EUP mod in general because the new LSPDFR update has the customization options for officers and precincts.

In regards to GTA 4 lCpdfr, I cannot seem to open my game up after the rockstar login window. Ive tried running compatibility, deleting Paul.dll, etc. does anyone know why I cannot play gta 4 now? 

2 hours ago, WiscoDisco said:

In regards to GTA 5 LSPDFR, since the last rockstar update I haven't been able to use EUP because of a scripthook update. So I'm wondering if the author of EUP is doing any updates to fix or has he abandoned the EUP mod in general because the new LSPDFR update has the customization options for officers and precincts.

In regards to GTA 4 lCpdfr, I cannot seem to open my game up after the rockstar login window. Ive tried running compatibility, deleting Paul.dll, etc. does anyone know why I cannot play gta 4 now? 

Ahh, there we go, some clarification. You really weren't explaining things properly, lol.  Regarding EUP, mine is working perfectly fine and I'm on the latest update.  Sorry to say, but I think it's a problem on your end.

I can't help you with GTA 4, as I've never played the PC version.  I'll leave this topic in GTA IV, but I advise trying ScriptHookV and EUP again.  If you need more help, please create a topic in the GTA V support section. :)

9 hours ago, WiscoDisco said:

EUP is still being developed afaik, and it should work fine on the latest update.

About your GTA IV,

1. First you'll need to restore GTA IV to vanilla, put Paul.dll back, etc; just exactly how it would be if you were to download it off Steam.  (Reinstall if you have to)

2. Then go to control panel, and uninstall Games for Windows LIVE Redistributable.

3. Once you've done that, Run the installer at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134.

4. Boot up the game (it should work fine) (do not remove paul.dll) and sign in to your Xbox Live (GFWL) account (You need to make one before you start the game, don't make one from the GFWL menu)

(IF YOU WANT TO HAVE MODS LIKE LCPDFR, ELS, ETC.)

5. Once your profile is downloaded, close the game and follow the instructions at this link to downgrade your game.

6. Install all the mods you want! Make sure to back up your game.