raymondnator

Anybody able to use pc anywhere to help a newbiec install the lspdfr mods?

Posted (edited)

Need someone trustworthy to dial into my PC and install all lspdfr mods for me. Will pay via PayPal when completed. Must be good at it and able to trust. 

Edited by raymondnator

Dude, i would be willing to do sort out your installations and install all plugins and do all .oiv mod installations as well. No money needed, it would only take me 45 minutes to an hour and it would get you playing quicker with more customization and features. Add's another member to the community. Win win. What is that program people use, where you like send me a code, and i enter that code and get remote access to your PC?. I used it years ago to help people install LCPDFR and also install San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP) and get on roleplay servers. If you can link me that program because i don't remember what it's called i will help ya. I am currently messaging old friends on steam who may remember the applications name.

46 minutes ago, raymondnator said:

Need someone trustworthy to dial into my PC and install all lspdfr mods for me. Will pay via PayPal when completed. Must be good at it and able to trust. 

I strongly, strongly advise against letting other people have access to your PC, especially strangers.  It doesn't matter how nice they seem, or even if they were a community moderator, it's still very risky.  It's also against our guidelines to offer monetary payments.

I recommend you watch some tutorials and try modding yourself.  If you need help, please create a topic and ask.  Doing it yourself is a lot better than having someone else do it, and a situation arises where something no longer works, and you come to us asking for help.  At that point, we can't offer help if you have no idea what exactly was done to your directory.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.